Q: Starts fine then after a minute or so starts to misfire.

Ill start it up fine and it runs like a dream. Then it like flips a switch and starts missing on a cylinder then it just keeps getting worse like more cylinders are missing.

Hi there. Check the oil pressure to the fuel injectors and see if the pressure is dropping. The injectors require the oil pressure to make them work and if the pressure is dropping, then the injectors will not fire. If you need further assistance with your engine misfiring, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Starts fine then after a minute or so starts to misfire.