Q: Reverse lights not coming on.

Both of my reverse lights are not working. I changed them both and checked the fuse, but they are still not working. It could be the reverse light switch.

Reverse Light Bulb Replacement $83.41 - $118.17 Get a Quote

The reverse light switch is powered by the meter fuse and when you put it in reverse the power is sent to the rear reverse lights. The rear light socket would have to be tested to see if power is getting to the bulbs or not and the circuit would have to be traced by a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. Then the circuit could be followed and the problem could be found.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr