Q: What can i do about vibration on 3.0 ford ranger? 2009 Ford Ranger

Vibration on vehicle and knocking on the floor body with huming sound in front all vibrations feels like it comes from the front. Already changed tyers and driveshaft and the problem is stil there

Hi - there could be several causes of this vibration and noise, depending on the conditions under which they occur. If simply cranking the engine produces noise and vibration, the motor or transmission mounts may have gone bad, and engine is touching some part of the chassis. If the noise and vibration only occur while moving or accelerating, there may be a driveshaft of CV joint (if 4WD) problem. I would recommend an inspection of the truck by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What can i do about vibration on 3.0 ford ranger? 2009 Ford Ranger