Q: P018c code has my engine light on in my 2013 Ram Longhorn pickup.

My engine light is on so I had it checked and the code p018c fuel pressure sensor B circuit low is what came up. What do I need to do

Hi there. The fuel pressure sensor could have failed, there could be a short or open circuit in the fuel pressure sensor, or there could be a poor electrical connection with the electrical connector. You would need to check the sensor ’B’ to see if it has resistance on it or if there is no resistance. If the sensor has resistance, then the wiring to the sensor would need to be checked for resistance. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. P018c code has my engine light on in my 2013 Ram Longhorn pickup.