Q: Where to locate the reverse switch in the transmission? 2006 Ford Escape

asked by on November 19, 2016

I have no reverse light i check all my fuses from interior panel and under hood.

Hi there - the reverse light switch is located on the top of the transmission, directly in front of the driver position on the vehicle. If you are unable to find it, or would like assistance replacing it, I would recommend having it replaced by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace the switch.