Q: Anti-theft light is on

The anti-theft light is on. It isn't blinking, but is a solid red.

If the anti-theft light is on, but not blinking, that signifies that the anti-theft system is armed, and ready to use. When it is activated, it will blink, and the vehicle will not start unless the correct key is used, or correct conditions are met, when starting the vehicle. If the light is on, and the vehicle is not starting, then that signifies you may be having a problem with the anti-theft system, or perhaps elsewhere. If the problem seems to be electrical in nature, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the vehicle to ensure the correct repairs are made.