Q: I need the cylinder head replaced and intake manifold. How much does that usually cost

Spark plug was stuck need to replace cylinder head and intake manifold. How much does that usually cost

Hi There, What you are describing is something that can be repaired by a few different methods. Depending on whether or not there was any damage to the cylinder head and to what extent the damage is repairable will determine the cost to repair. The other option may be simply purchasing a new or re-manufactured cylinder head and intake manifold. It may be best to pull the cylinder head and intake manifold off the truck and have it inspected to determine if it is repairable. This will give a better indication as to what your options for repair may be.

3. I need the cylinder head replaced and intake manifold. How much does that usually cost