Q: Why is my Chevy 2004 Trailblazer losing power going up hills

My Chevy Trailblazer loses power going up hills but not all the time and there is no pressure the radiator I can take the radiator cap off even after running it for 2 hours

Hello. You need to first have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it can hold pressure or if the engine has a blown head gasket. This can cause the low power condition. There is a reason no pressure is building up and this would cause the engine to overheat or the system to run too rich causing problem. To have this checked, enlist the help of a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the loss of power issue firsthand and guide you through follow-up repairs.