Q: 2004 Nissan Xterra how much would it cost me to replace the fuse box engine 3.3 liter, speaking in mechanics installation wage?

2004 Nissan Xterra 3.3 automatic transmission V6 I was wondering how much it would cost me to replace the fuse box and then only because my car battery had caught on fire maybe for a second and a half and they had put it out and it burned two uses of a box and I'm just guessing just replace the Box just to be safe though I just want to know what's my best thing to do because I think I'm just making it all worse in my head thinking that it's going to cause crazy and I've been looking around and I see ranging anywhere from 40 to maybe $100 for that part but it looks like I'm guessing you would have to slice right into the harness or something like don't know if the electronic portion is more costly or this isn't as, bad as ive been feeling. Please! Can you shed some light on this for me as if I'm wasting my tine or.... it's something not too crazy but manageable I purchased the vehicle back in 2004, brand new and I've had it ever since then... with no issues

If the fuse box is still working, and there are no malfunctions, it might not be advantageous to replace it. Replacement may require a large number of wire splices and each such splice creates a new potential weakness. Nevertheless, if you suspect damage could have occurred, you should schedule a vehicle safety inspection and if the mechanic’s judgement is that replacement is warranted, the mechanic will be in a position to estimate the cost based on that inspection. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.

3. 2004 Nissan Xterra how much would it cost me to replace the fuse box engine 3.3 liter, speaking in mechanics installation wage?