Hello hi my name is Norma Williams I have a Chrysler 300 ...

Q: Hello hi my name is Norma Williams I have a Chrysler 300 2.7 07 what I did was I refilled it with all you without checking the sti

asked by on August 05, 2017

I have a Chrysler 300 2.7 2007 my engine shakes now one of the mechanics told me it was one of my Pistons then somebody else told me it was motor mount I changed my spark plugs I have new spark plugs I have new coils and I have new injections fluid in the car and it still shakes what is the problem

You would need to have the engine mounts checked and then if they are good then have the engine compression tested to see if you have one cylinder low on compression indicating and internal engine problem with a piston or valve.