Q: Carplay not working phones

My Audi has a connect options and phone box. I connected my iphone 6 to the carplay function, but it didn’t work. Everything else worked OK. I also tried to connect my Galaxy S6 Edge, but I didn’t get the menu to come up. I removed the passwords on the phone. How can I get this function to work with my phones?

A: Hello. It is possible that there is a probl...

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the bluetooth phone hook up. It is also possible that there is a problem with the entire unit, or that the unit needs an update from the dealer. My suggestion would be to have the dealership inspect the problem as this may be something that is covered under warranty from the manufacturer.