A fuse keeps blowing on my 2005 Dodge Dakota and I don't ...

Q: A fuse keeps blowing on my 2005 Dodge Dakota and I don't know if it's my wiring or the fuse box itself

asked by on May 23, 2017

My fuse keeps blowing every time I put one in. I don't know if it's my wiring or my fuse box.

Hi there. If there is a fuse that is blowing then that means that you have a short circuit. That can be anyplace in the electrical system which also includes the fuse box. I would need to know which fuse it is in order to know which circuit it is in. At that point the circuit can be fully tested. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the fuse keeps blowing] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/fuse-replacement