Q: aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Hi, I would like to know if I can install AC aftermarket for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

Sent to CS

3. aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Q: New car oil consumption before 1st oil change

Hi there. Either the positive crankcase ventilation valve (PCV) or the turbo has excessive oil blow by. Check the PCV valve and see if its working. Check the air filter to the engine and make sure that its dry and...

Q: installing a upper radiator hose, about an inch down the piece you slide the hose over has a raised lip, do i slide hose over lip

Hello, thank you for writing in. Correct, you want to place the hose clamp between the two raised lips. If the hose will willfully go over the second lip, that is fine. The goal is to have the hose beyond...

Q: I need to know where timing marks are for 2013 cruze lt 1.4

Hi there. If you are completing this job for the first time, it's probably a good idea to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze. This will give you step-by-step instructions, including providing you with illustration...