Q: aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Hi, I would like to know if I can install AC aftermarket for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

Sent to CS

3. aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Q: Code p0301 replaces all 4 plugs, cylinder 1 and head gasket

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0301 means that Cylinder No. 1 is misfiring but the causes of that misfiring can be very varied. The fuel injector could simply be dead or there is little cylinder compression due to a burned valve or...

Q: Transmission over temp

The shifting problem you are having may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the...

Q: Rpm stay at high level - 2000 - when I star the engine and still high around 10 minutes to go for normal at the time the lowest te

Hi there. Since your Toyota is a 2017, I would highly recommend contacting the dealership where you purchased the car; as this type of issue is typically electrical in nature or due to an ECU communication error with fuel system...