Q: aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

asked by on June 04, 2017

Hi, I would like to know if I can install AC aftermarket for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

Sent to CS

Jeep starts but won't move

Hi Connor. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases when this occurs, it's due to a shift linkage or shift solenoid failure. It's also possible that you have damage to seals or gaskets inside the transmission case. The best...

Engine chirp chirp chrip

Most likely the noise is coming from the drive belt. You can try to spray some wd40 on the belt and see if the noise goes away since the belt may be dried out. If the noise does not go...

My car will cut out while driving (acceleration cuts out) & car will stop running

Hello. Being that this is a computer controlled vehicle this can be caused by a number of issues. From what you are explaining though it sounds like you have a fuel system problem. Most of the time this occurs if...