Q: aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

asked by on June 04, 2017

Hi, I would like to know if I can install AC aftermarket for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

Sent to CS

Hi, I would like to know if I can install an OEM AC for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + install

It would be difficult to determine the exact cost of all of these parts without checking with your local parts dealer. I can say that it is very likely with installing a system such as this on your vehicle and...

Damaged radiator causing overheating

It is fairly normal for a blown head gasket to happen when there is a leak in the system. In addition to the repairs the mechanic has suggested, I would also recommend repairing the radiator support to address the original...

Lower control arm snapped at axel can i drive if i go slow

Hi Tiffany. I would strongly recommend against driving with any damage to the front suspension. Even driving slowly can create a rather serious safety issue. It's always best in these cases to defer to caution and have the vehicle towed....

I got a question.. can you remove the cdv on an automatic transmission, if so what are the pros and cons of the delete?

Only manual transmissions are equipped with clutch delay valves in the clutch actuating mechanism. On automatic transmission equipped vehicles such as yours, shift points, rate of engagement of the clutch and applied line pressure are all controlled electronically. To modify...

Transmission over temp

The shifting problem you are having may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the...

heat stopped working, only blowing cold air. checked and replaced fuses but no change

Two common causes of no heat, as you describe the circumstances, are a fault with the heater control valve and/or a problem with the blend door in the under dash ventilation system being stuck in position or inoperable. There are...

I just changed my rear pads and rotora, now I have a grinding noise in reverse only.

You need to first remove the tires again and verify you put the pads in correct with back plate of pads facing out and make sure the thin dust shield is not rubbing the rotors. Also make sure the pad...

Where is yaw rate sensor located for 2017 Toyota camry

The Yaw rate sensor is under the front of the center console.

Need to permanently disable the anti-theft kit

The only way to disable the system is by unlocking the doors or using a factory remote. If the door does not work, then it may have a bad switch on the key lock that needs replaced.