Q: aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Hi, I would like to know if I can install AC aftermarket for Jeep Renegade Sport 2017. If yes, how much would cost ( kit + installation)? Thanks

Sent to CS

3. aftermarket AC installation for Jeep Renegade

Q: I smell oil burn smell in car. This started after my last oil change. What could it be?

Depending on how long ago your last oil change was, this may be the result of an oil leak or potentially oil that has dripped on the motor somewhere that has been heated up. This happens occasionally when changing oil...

Q: Just rebuilt the motor and had an issue with a misfiring, rough running engine when warmed up. It idles great at start up.

My best guess would be that this involves a crankshaft position sensor. They can do strange things when they are cracked or broken. Temperature has been known to affect the signal strength and clarity to the PCM. It is mounted...

Q: Horn honks when walking around or away from vehicle.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle does this obviously as a security and safety feature. The software and settings will need to be accessed and changed to your liking. The first place you should check for help is...