Q: Car wont jump start even with new battery.

When turning key nothing happens. When I tried to jump it nothing happened. Then the dash board started blinking and then car made a chirping sound like an alarm. When I took the cables off and put them back on the alarm (which I was unaware the car had) went off. Replaced battery same thing turn key silence. Unhooked the battery chirping sound still there.

You might want to first check and see if any diagnostic trouble codes (OBD-II codes) have been stored. Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully, 100% charged battery. New batteries are not necessarily charged at time of sale so the status of the battery has to be determined. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. To temporarily override the immobilizer system, see these instructions. If you have a fully charged battery and the immobilizer is not set, if the starter motor does not operate at that point, either there is no power to the starter motor, hence the starter circuit would have to be diagnosed (ignition switch, wiring, etc.), or the starter/solenoid is bad and so the starter would have to be replaced. If the simple checks I have outlined do not result in the car starting the recommended service to request is a no start diagnostic during which the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car wont jump start even with new battery.