Q: Instrument cluster gauges not working

My instrument cluster gauges do not work properly. Sometimes they do not work at all.

Hi there. If your instrument cluster stops working intermittently, then it may have a bad circuit board or a bad connection. I have found issues related to the ground connection in the instrument cluster. Most of the time, this connection becomes loose and causes this. If the ground connection is good, then the cluster is most likely the issue. I would typically use a voltage meter to check for any electrical issues that would cause this. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical components and make the repairs necessary.