Q: Wheels locked

When I changed the oil in my car I think I jacked it up in the wrong spot. After changing it, I was driving and heard a whistling sound, followed by a loud thump. Now, all of the wheels on my car are locked.

Hello, from what you describe, I think you had one of the air springs in you suspension give out. Most Range Rovers have air suspension at all four corners. When one of the air springs leaks, the car will usually sit low at that corner, though it is possible for the car to try to compensate and the whole vehicle will be low. If your Rover has large aftermarket wheels, they are probably rubbing on the fenders not letting the car roll. You will probably need the aid of a mechanic to see which air spring has failed, and install a new air spring if needed.

3. Wheels locked