How do I delete a paired phone? corolla interiors toyota ...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

How do I delete a paired phone?

If you are no longer going to use a phone with the Bluetooth system, you should delete the pairing. To do so only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Bluetooth, then press the knob. 3. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to List Phone, then press the knob. 4. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to the phone that you would like to delete, then press the knob. 5. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Delete, then press the knob. 6. Press the Yes button to confirm the deletion.