Q: Will the clutch out of a Mazda RX-8 work in a Ford Ranger

I was trying to figure out if a clutch out of a Mazda RX-8 will work in my Ford Ranger

Hello. These vehicles have a completely different configuration when it comes to the flywheel and the clutch set up. They will also have a different spline count in the input shaft of the transmission. If you want a clutch that provide a heavier duty set up, then there are various options available online for this, but it’s not likely that this swap will work.