Q: Power window doesn't work

My driver's side power window is not working. It just makes a short faint buzzing noise.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If your power window is not functioning, and it is making only a faint sound, then it is possible that the regulator mechanism has become damaged or stuck, or the motor itself is no longer functioning properly. A thorough inspection from a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect the regulator and motor would be required to determine the exact cause of your window issue.