Q: Car starts and idles but idle fluctuates but the car stays on. After bringing the rpms up to 4-5K the car dies on deceleration.

I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima GLE, the car starts and idles fine but when i rev up to 4k and let it decelerate then its dies, then after starting it back up again it stalls immediately, after clearing the codes the car starts and runs fine until i bring the rpms back up then it dies again. and it has 4 codes. P1320 for the primary ignition circuit, i have tested for power and ground and yes it has both. P0110 for the intake air temperature circuit malfunction. P0305 misfire for cylinder 5 after replacing all spark plugs this is the code with a misfire. P0172 B1 Rich Condition. so far i have tested for vacuum leaks but so far there isn't any but i do hear a slight hissing from the throttle body area but after taking it apart and cleaning it there is a slight change but its still there. I have tried spraying carb cleaner around the areas with vacuum hoses but there seems to be no idle fluctuation. Thanks for your time!

Since you are getting different codes and engine is stalling you may have a sensor issue along with ignition issues like a defective coil or compression problem in cylinder number 5. I would suggest getting a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and test the codes and isolate the different problems you are having. You may have a bad MAF and other issues and need to have each diagnosed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr