Q: I just replaced my intake manifold , and my car is still shaking and won't accelerate quite right what should I do?

I replaced the intake manifold due to a bad antifreeze leak and my spark plugs. It wasn't picking up how it should and it was shaking

A: It sounds like you have a misfire. This can...

It sounds like you have a misfire. This can be caused by many things: a vacuum leak, ignition component failure, fuel system issues, etc.

With a misfire, typically the Check Engine Light comes on to indicate that a trouble code has been stored. Having your vehicle scanned for diagnostic trouble codes will help direct you as to what system and possibly what components need further testing. If you nee help with this, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the shaking problem and let you know what needs repair.