Q: Truck wont start with brand new battery?

I bought a new battery put in a new crankshaft and camshaft sensor also replaced my oil pressure sending unit, what is wrong with my truck please help!!

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if there is a lack of spark, low/no fuel pressure, or a mechanical problem. Once you have figured out which of these is causing the issue, then you will need to figure out what component is causing the problem that is keeping the vehicle from starting. If this is something you feel you need a hand in diagnosing/repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Truck wont start with brand new battery?