Q: Why is my clutch padel on the floor

I got a 2009 isuzu dmax and recently after a road trip the clutch wont work, its on the floor and feels spongy, the fluid is good, no leaks, i even bleed the damn thing but to no luck,

A: It sounds like the clutch master cylinder i...

It sounds like the clutch master cylinder internal rubber cups are damaged or cannot produce pressure. Sometimes the fluid gets so dirty that the sludge blocks the fluid inlet and cannot produce pressure. Have the clutch master cylinder replaced and the system completely flushed out with fresh fluid. The clutch slave cylinder should also be checked for any leaks and replaced also if needed.