Q: Air conditioner blows hot air on the left side and cold air on the right side

My air conditioner blows hot air on the left side of my car and cold air on the right side of my car. Do you know how I can fix it so it blows cold air on both sides of my car? Thanks.

A: A common issue across many makes and models...

A common issue across many makes and models with dual AC in the temperature blend door actuator failing and causing drastic temperature differences between the driver and passengers sides. Have the HVAC system inspected by an experienced professional to find the specific cause. A certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the AC and assist with proper repairs.