Q: Why does my car alarm not make any sound in my 2015 Toyota Corolla

My car alarm sound is not working

Hello. The first thing I would need to know would be if this is the factory alarm or an aftermarket alarm. If it is a siren then it may be aftermarket meaning that the siren itself is bad. If this is the factory alarm then it should just need to be reprogrammed. There are setting that can be used to determine when you want it to make noise. Since the vehicle is so new it should be covered under warranty at your local dealer.

3. Why does my car alarm not make any sound in my 2015 Toyota Corolla