Q: Q: How do I use the heater?

How do I use the heater?

The Honda Accord comes equipped with both heating and air conditioning. Using the heater is very easy – just follow these steps.

1. Set the mode selector to lower vents.

2. Set the temperature control to the level of heat you want.

3. Set the fan speed to your preferred rate.

Tips

• If you set the mode selector to either of the defrost settings, the air conditioner will be automatically engaged (even with heat on).

• If your car is cold, it may take several minutes for the heater to warm up as it draws its heat from engine coolant and won’t operate at peak capacity until the engine has warmed up.

3. Q: How do I use the heater?