Q: Hold light and engine light flashing, car shaking.

I was half way home, and coming to a stop, when my car started shaking, i took my turn, and within a minute, the lights, check engine and HOLD light started flashing. When I go up a hill, it doesnt seem to get out of third shift. When im slowing down, or when the car is idling, the shaking is worse.

Hi there. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection to determine what is causing these warning lights to come on. When a sensor discovers a fault within an electrically operated or controlled component, it triggers a fault code and stores this in the ECU. The fault code then illuminates a warning or service light to let you know a problem exists.

3. Hold light and engine light flashing, car shaking.