Q: Q: Getting a Check engine light and codes

My Check Engine light is coming on and I am getting error codes P2006 and P2007.

These codes are related to intake air ports not opening and closing at proper times. This can be related to carbon buildup inside the intake, a vacuum leak, or a faulty electric solenoid depending on the setup. I would start by having all of your vacuum lines inspected for leaks. If a vacuum leak exists, this would be the simplest fix. If the intake manifold has excessive carbon buildup, a fuel fuel system cleaning service or replacement of the intake manifold will be necessary to fix this issue. This would be considered a major repair and would be best to have performed by a professional.

3. Q: Getting a Check engine light and codes