Q: Moonroof cover not working correctly

My interior panoramic moonroof cover is not closing all the way.

Hi. If the moonroof cover on your X5 is closing part or most of the way, then most of the time this is caused by either a failing electric motor or a binding cable. Most of the time, the cable itself starts to fail and bind causing this. A certified mechanic would typically take the headliner out and inspect these parts and test the motor. They will be able to pinpoint what is causing your moonroof problem and let you know what needs repair.

3. Moonroof cover not working correctly