Q: Hi, i have a 2011 2.4l Chevy Eqinox with 109,000 miles my car started driving sluggish i pulled over on the side of the road turn

Hi, I was driving my car on Sat and it started to drive a little sluggish it started to reduce speed so I pulled over on the side of the road to let it sit before I started it back up. after a while I was able to start it and drive home, on Monday as I was on my way to work it started to do the same thing twice I pulled over to let sit before I was able to drive it. Tuesday as I was driving it , it cut off twice. please help

thanks!

Hi Love. Thanks for contacting us today. On many modern cars, trucks and SUV, there is a reduced power warning light that illuminates typically when the symptoms you are describing occur. If this warning light did not illuminate on your dash over the past few weeks, then it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to inspect your vehicle - so they can determine why your car is acting like this. Some of the common reasons for this type of mechanical behavior include a mass air flow sensor, damaged throttle body, clogged or dirty fuel injectors or simply worn out air and fuel filters.

3. Hi, i have a 2011 2.4l Chevy Eqinox with 109,000 miles my car started driving sluggish i pulled over on the side of the road turn