Q: The bottom cover on my car keeps dragging

I was driving and the bottom part of my car keeps on dragging

If it’s a plastic under car cover, sometimes the area around the fastener will break through and then the cover drags on the ground. If you don’t wait too long, the problem can be fixed by using large washers with the fastener and the cover can be re-attached securely. If you wait too long, the cover will break free and be lost and they can be expensive if you have to get another one from the dealer. If you would like a YourMechanic professional to re-attach the cover, please request a vehicle systems inspection - cover re-attachment and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this for you.

3. The bottom cover on my car keeps dragging