Q: I get code 00768-P0300 random multiple cylinder mosfire and 00770 P0302 cylinder 2 misfire when speed up check engine comes on.Whe

Replaced soark plugs replace fuel filter swap coils cleane air mass.Still code po300 and p0302 when high speed.When normal drive no check engine light.

Hi there. The P0302 trouble code is an indication that cylinder 2 is misfiring and is not getting the necessary spark to its spark plug. You might want to read this article as it will indicate the common causes of this code, and possible solutions to resolve this issue. The P0300 will trigger as a default code anytime the random misfire is found on any of the cylinders.

3. I get code 00768-P0300 random multiple cylinder mosfire and 00770 P0302 cylinder 2 misfire when speed up check engine comes on.Whe