Q: What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean?

The all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When the light comes on, the AWD system is either not working, or is overheating and has been made inactive. Tip Like all warning lights, the AWD warning light briefly illuminates when the car is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. What does the all-wheel drive (AWD) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?