Q: I have gray smoke coming out of my tailpipe but it's not heavy smoke and my car check engine light is orange​ my car shut off

I just got a 2004 Kia optima I got a oil change and a new radiator done on it. But I noticed gray light smoke coming from my tailpipe and my check engine light is always on it's orange. So when i was driving my car to a shop i turned around cause of the little gray smoke and my car felt like it was going to cut off so as soon as I got home the car cut off so I tried to cut it on 2 times it wouldn't start so I kelp it off for a little and then started again it crank up fine but I didn't drive it I just turned it back off but the check engine orange light was still on

You did not mention why the radiator was replaced but I think your engine was overheated causing the head gasket to go bad. This would cause the white smoke out of the tail pipe and an engine misfire and overheating can cause the check engine light to be on. I recommend having the engine checked for leaking head gasket and scan the computer for codes.

3. I have gray smoke coming out of my tailpipe but it's not heavy smoke and my car check engine light is orange​ my car shut off