Q: Q: How do I clean the seat belts?

How do I clean the seat belts?

Like the rest of your interior, your seat belts should be cleaned periodically. Dirt and debris can build up on the belts and cause problems, particularly if the dirt gets into the retractor. This can make the belt slow to retract. Here’s what you need to know about cleaning the belts:

1. Only use a mild soap and a soft cloth to clean the belts. Never use harsh cleansers or brushes with stiff bristles.

2. Don’t get soap into the retractors. Use a clean cloth and water to clean the area where the belts retract into the pillars.

3. Don’t let the belts retract when they’re wet. They should air dry before being allowed to retract.

3. Q: How do I clean the seat belts?