Q: My cars motor overly shakes and has no power once it heats up

My car's motor shakes the whole car and loses power after the car heats up. Even turns off completely. The engine light is also on. Loses power and can't go faster than 25-30 mph

A: Hello. Sorry to hear of the difficulty that...

Hello. Sorry to hear of the difficulty that you are having with your 2003 Saturn. If there is a silver lining, it is the fact that your Check Engine Light is on (CEL) meaning that Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC’s) have been stored. Those codes provides the initial clues and direction in the diagnosis. Individual components will then be tested. Broadly, based on the symptoms you are describing, there is a fault in your fuel, ignition, and/or engine management system. YourMechanic is mobile and will be pleased to provide you with a diagnose the shaking issue and trouble codes in order to have this corrected.