Q: My battery is good, but the engine will not turn over.

Cut off tryed to start would not even turn over no dash lights no power to switch only door buzzer and interior lights work batter not dead acts like it has no battery does nothing

With the high miles on the vehicle, the first thing I would check would be to get to the crankshaft pulley with the proper tool and attempt to turn the engine over by hand. If the engine is very hard to turn or feels stuck, there may be damage to the engine that has caused it to lock up. There are 3 different engine that were put into these model vehicles and 2 of the use timing belts. If a broken timing belt was the cause for the engine stalling, then it is now time to replace the engine. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out to the vehicle for a closer look and to offer a more personal diagnosis of your no start concerns.

3. My battery is good, but the engine will not turn over.