Q: If I have already replaced my fuel fillter can someone just replace the pump?

I would like to replace my fuel pump without replacing my fuel filter. (Already replaced)

Hi There, Yes, our expert mechanics are able to just replace the fuel pump. Depending on the make and model of the vehicle, these may be done at the same time. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. If I have already replaced my fuel fillter can someone just replace the pump?