Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 se...

Q: Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 sensor may need to be replaced. I was quoted about $700. Three something fo

asked by on August 01, 2017

Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 sensor may need to be replaced. I was quoted about $700. Three something for the part and three something for the labor. Is that about right?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The price will vary for location for parts and hourly labor rate but this price of $700 should include replacement of all 4 sensors. If you are not quoted to replace all 4 sensors then I would suggest getting second opinion on the repair needed by another mechanic like one from YourMechanic.