Q: 2013 A6 Quattro 3.0 AC blows hot air. Changed the AC compressor, receiver dryer, value and flush. Car is still blowing hot air. N

asked by on August 27, 2017

2013 A6 Quattro 3.0 AC blows hot air. Changed the AC compressor, receiver dryer, value and flush. Car is still blowing hot air. Not for sure what to check next. Clutch still not getting a signal.

Hello. If the system was properly evacuated and recharged and the compressor is still not turning on then it is an electrical problem. Most of the time it is the result of a faulty clutch relay so that is what I check first. I would test it and see if it is getting power. If it is then it is the problem. If not then the circuit needs to be diagnosed to see if the module is failing. I would have an a/c specialist check this out.