Q: Is the engine on a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2l diesel 2004 a interference or a non-interference engine?

Is the engine on a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2l diesel 2004 a interference or non interference engine.

Hello - according to Suzuki, all of their engines are interference. The timing belt replacement interval is being revised to 60,000 kilometers; more like 40K miles. So, caution for replacing the timing belt earlier than expected. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technician can come to your location and service your timing belt as necessary.

3. Is the engine on a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2l diesel 2004 a interference or a non-interference engine?