Q: Blower not blowing strong

My AC is still blowing cold air, but the blower is not blowing very strong.

Hi there. Check your cabin air filter as they get dirty very quickly. Open the hood and check the cowl area for debris which is where the air is brought in for your blower. Cycle the mode door through every setting, vent, floor, and defrost. Check the on/off selector on the vents themselves and if the airflow is good when you first turn on the AC, but gradually gets less and less, the AC evaporator may be freezing over. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the AC system and make the necessary repairs on your vehicle.

3. Blower not blowing strong