Q: Squeaking/squealing noise when I'm driving but stops when I hit the brakes

Hi my car just ran into a little issue, when ever I was driving then suddenly heard a squeaking noise coming from the front of the car, though when ever I hit the brakes it stops, would could this be? Bad interior pads, wheel bearing?

In all likelihood, the brake pad wear sensors are just beginning to contact the brake rotors. This will create a loud squealing sound that may change pitch, or stop completely when the brakes are applied. Have a certified technician inspect the brakes for noise as soon as possible.

3. Squeaking/squealing noise when I'm driving but stops when I hit the brakes