Q: Squeaking/squealing noise when I'm driving but stops when I hit the brakes

Hi my car just ran into a little issue, when ever I was driving then suddenly heard a squeaking noise coming from the front of the car, though when ever I hit the brakes it stops, would could this be? Bad interior pads, wheel bearing?

Squealing noise from brakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

In all likelihood, the brake pad wear sensors are just beginning to contact the brake rotors. This will create a loud squealing sound that may change pitch, or stop completely when the brakes are applied. Have a certified technician inspect the brakes for noise as soon as possible.