Q: Why won't my 2007 Pontiac G6 start.

asked by on March 26, 2017

Car doesn't start. First we tried to jump start the car but the engine would not start. Second, we took the battery to auto zone and had it fully charged but the car still wouldn't start. The electrical system seems to be working. The car made clicking noise when attempting to start the car. Now, the clicking noise is absent.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If the battery is good then chances are that the starter is the problem. I would usually go to the starter wires and test them to see if there is power when trying to start it. If there is then the starter needs to be replaced. If there is no power then I would test the circuit as it may be a bad starter relay, ignition switch or a transmission position sensor. If you are thinking of having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection