Q: Car make comparison

I wish and am looking for a pick-up vehicle to buy. My challenge is to decide between a Nissan; Ford/Madza; and Isuzu make for these points:- 1. Durability 2. Cheaper running costs 3. Cheaper Maintenance costs

Any peculiar problems each make might have would be valuable data for better decision

Hi there:

Among the list of brands you listed, none of them are really known for having major problems in recent years. In regards to overall reliability, cost to maintain and durability, Nissan tends to be the most consistent of the group. Regardless of which one you choose to buy, it would be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a pre purchase used car inspection; so they can determine if there are pressing mechanical problems that will require service or repairs.

3. Car make comparison