Q: Q: Headlight malfunction

The headlight isn't working correctly on my car. The setup seems wrong. The low beam is bad, whereas the high beam works good. However, I cannot used the high beam constantly, for safety reasons. How canI fix this?

Hi, it is likely that you simply have a blown headlight on your 2009 Chevrolet Spark. There are low beam light bulbs and high beam light bulbs on your vehicle. Which bulb activates depends on the position of the headlight switch. I believe that your low beam bulb is blown and that is why your low beam lights are not performing properly. If you need to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose and repair the headlight issue.

3. Q: Headlight malfunction