Q: Coolant leak??

I Drove the car for the first time today, after about 30min I seen the temp sign. After that I had complete power loss but have had problems with the tps, so I thought it was that, after I broke down I open the hood and coolant is all over the place and I was completely out of coolant, I looked all over and did not see a leak, but the over flow was all wet, would it come out of that over flow enough to get the whole engine wet? And why would it come out of the over flow of it was all gone, or could it be the water pump?

A: My suggestion is to have the coolant refill...

My suggestion is to have the coolant refilled and the system pressure tested to see whether you have a leak, or the engine overheated due to a fan not turning on, or you have a blown head gasket.

A mechanic should also test the engine for damage due to overheating.