Q: p0720 code will not stay gone

i have replaced the oss and deleted the codes from the computer it keeps popping back up everytime i get back from a drive

Hello. If the vehicle speed sensor has been replaced then the wiring to the sensor must be tested. If there is high resistance or any breaks in the wire then this will occur. I have also seen the signal gear in the transmission fail and break loose causing this to occur so that should be checked also. Most of the time though this is an electrical issue and it is usually a bad connection at the sensor. If you need to have this P0720 code fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. p0720 code will not stay gone