Q: Check engine light

So i was driving from work yesterday and on my way home my check engine light came on and it wasn't on when i left work or when i started up my car just that morning so today i drove my car to the store and the light disappeared is this normal or did my car just fix itself

A: This can happen occasionally for a variety ...

This can happen occasionally for a variety of reasons and can sometimes be related to things that can change in the atmosphere such as air temperature and density for example. This can impact something like a throttle body temperature sensor. The key here would be to just watch it closely to see if it will come on again. If you are worried, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office, to definitively diagnosis the Check Engine Light and make necessary repairs.