Q: Does a chevy colbat have 2 knock sensors?

I changed the knock sensor on my chevy cobalt I got a code p0327. I was wondering are there two knock sensors? cause I changed one and I still get that code. I was wondering what is the next approach I need to take?

A: You only have one sensor on this engine. If...

You only have one sensor on this engine. If the P0327 trouble code continues then have the engine checked to see if you have an engine knock or the fuel you are using is below 87 octane, causing the engine to ping, setting off the sensor.

Try to remove the sensor from the block and retest the system if you do not hear a knock. This will tell you that the sensor system is bad if the code is still there or you really have an engine knock.

I would recommend having a mobile mechanic come to your home or place of business to check your trouble codes and recommend the best path to repair.